In an effort to describe how generous the Ugandan people are, I will share a story with you. In our time here, I have noticed that many women wear pointy shoulder pads unlike any others I have seen. This morning, during Sunday School, I mentioned to a women that we didn't have those sorts of dresses in America, but how much I loved them. She proceeded to take her dress off for me to try on. While it was a bit awkward, it showed her generous spirit in spite of the fact that it is surely the nicest dress she owns. It is traditional Ugandan dress called "agomasi".
Here is a picture of me "saying 'yes to the dress'"!
I definitely think you can start a new trend!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you all are feeling better.
Praying for y'all to finish strong.
It's totally you — love it!
ReplyDeleteI'd like a pair of those shoulder-pad "horns" myself. I think they would be flattering.
ReplyDelete